Three Dimensional Control
The FX cubes allow the user to manipulate multiple parameters by adjusting the control sphere’s position in space relative to its constraints.
- XYZ axes are mappable by the user.
- The control sphere can also be rotated to control additional parameters.
- The control sphere can be controlled by reaching into the cube and grabbing the sphere but can also be resized to allow the user to step into the control and position the sphere around him/her.
- Physics can be applied to the control sphere to create automated effects based on its movement and interaction with environmental variables.
- In addition to FX control, the sphere and cube control can be used in object-based audio mixing workflows such as Dolby Atmos.